Tread of Pioneers Museum/Zimmerman House

Constructed by Ernest Campbell in 1901, this Queen Anne-style house was home to the Zimmerman family from 1914 to 1956. In 1959, the Tread of Pioneers Museum opened in this building. It was originally located at Fifth and Oak streets and was moved to this location in 1988. The adjoining Utterback House was moved to the site in 1997 from its original location at Fourth and Oak.


800 Oak Street