So you’ve got your Social Media accounts all set up, you’re posting great content, and your online audience is growing – what now?
This class will cover:
– ‘Insights:’ How to know what’s really working and what’s not
– The difference between followers, likes, reach, and engagement- which metrics matter and what you should really be focusing on
– Tips on how to grow an online audience, and how to convert your followers
– How to build an email ‘drip’ campaign that works without you doing a thing
– ‘Local Search’ (yelp, Google, etc.) and reputation management: how to handle trolls, comments, and public negative feedback
This course includes a downloadable PDF of ‘How to Register Your Business with Google’ as well as a step by step guide in how to collect reviews on Google (it’s not as easy as you think) plus a list of the best Calls-to-Action we’ve seen for small businesses, non-profits, and creatives.
After this class, you may feel that you are not the best person to market your business (or maybe you don’t have time because you would rather be…. running your businesses!). We close out this class with tips on how to hire a great marketer (and what to look out for). Moving forward, you will know enough to run your own basic marketing campaigns, or you can surprise your new marketer with some very smart questions.
This class is presented online through Zoom. The class link will be emailed one day before the start of the class.