Creating a website for your small business can be very intimidating and it can be so hard to figure out where to start and how to make sure it’s successful. In this workshop, we’ll be working with the all-in-one platform Squarespace, where I’m a certified Squarespace Circle member. Learn to create a website that works for your business and communicates your message in a gorgeous way to attract just the right audience.
We will cover:
– Setting up your account
– Selecting the right website template
– Selecting a font and color theme
– Creating a sitemap that is effective
– How to create and strategically place “Call to Actions”
– How to explain the value/service/product you provide
This workshop is presented online through Zoom. The workshop link will be emailed one day before the start of the workshop.