Yampa River Botanic Park is celebrating 21 fabulous years in Steamboat Springs! As such the Park is inviting the community to a festive fundraising event on Aug. 19 from 5-8 p.m. Glow in the Park will feature numerous activities for adults and children to enjoy.
One proposed event is a fine art silent auction. Many artists utilize YRBP as a setting for creations of their fine art. The Park is inviting artists throughout the community to provide a piece of art for this silent auction. Do you have a piece of fine art you could contribute to our fundraising event?? Proceeds will be split 20/80 with the former to the artist and the latter to the park. Your participation would be greatly appreciated!!!
- YRBP is offering an opportunity for artists to provide fine art for a silent auction during Glow in the Park event.
- Artist to provide starting value of artwork (20% to artist, 80% to YRBP).
- Artwork to be presented at the Trillium House at the YRBP on Aug. 17 between 10:00-12:00.
- Artist to provide method for display (easel, etc.).
- YRBP invites and appreciates artists’ presence at the Glow in the Park event.
- If interested in this event, please fill out the form below and email to email@example.com or return to Janis at the Trillium House.
- For more information or to answer questions, contact: Sally Hertzog – 970-819-8795, firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Bomberg at – 970-846-6646, email@example.com
Name of Artist: ____________________________________________________________
Contact Information: _______________________________________________________
Fine Art piece to be donated: _________________________________________________
Dimension of art work/medium: ______________________________________________
Starting Value for piece: _____________________________________________________