Built in 1904 by Ernest Campbell, this building was the location of the U.S. Post Office from 1905 until 1908. It then became a hotel, and later was a hospital run by Dr. F.E. Willett from 1914 to 1921. After the hospital relocated, the second floor became the popular Odd Fellows dance hall. The first floor served as a grocery, electric store and public library from 1924 to 1967.